Sock design template & design Guide
Communicate your design ideas to us:
- For designers, get started quickly with our sock templates.
- Note about your sock idea (digital is not required, we can create it).
- Using your own templates is also supported.
- Add design elements to the attachment, logos, images, text, etc.
- Please contact us for help with any problems.
Digital Design Templates Download
Print & hand-drawn templates
- Download the sock hand-painting template.
- Select the right template style to print(A4 size).
- Fill the sock design with pen on paper.
- Add notes to explain your design ideas.
- Scan or take a photo and send it to us.
Socks Design Guide
The toe and heel perform different knitting procedures and cannot add any other patterns or multiple colours, only solid colours.
Although cuffs can add patterns, there are many restrictions, and also lose elasticity, socks in the calf will be very tight not too comfortable.
The limitations of knitting machines make knitted socks less suitable for making too small and dense patterns. If you are not sure, please contact us.
Socks are knitted in 6 colors most of the time, so please do not use more colors, gradients also cannot be knitted. If you do have more colors to knit, please contact us.